Madgicx is the fastest-growing SaaS MarTech company in the online marketing space! We offer the world's first all-in-one solution to better track, analyze, build, automate and optimize ads across Facebook, Instagram & Google, and eventually ALL media channels. And with that improve the quality of life for marketers by saving time and making their advertising budgets more profitable. Madgicx grew from 0 to a 100 million dollar company over the past 3 years. We are proud to be serving world-class brands like ESPRIT, Domino's Pizza, RipCurl, and some of the biggest agencies in the world such as Dentsu. Now it’s time for us to drive the transition from a Start-up to a Scale-up. Join us and take your part in building a world-class sales organization in the rapidly growing Advertising Technology space!
What you will be doing
We are searching for a passionate experienced product designer to join our team and help us to improve Madgicx products. Working alongside our product, marketing, and development departments, you will analyze customer needs and product ideas to produce UI/UX solutions that can bring value to our customers and company.
- Design, Build, and iterate on complex user workflows
- Ownership of UI/UX design process in a team
- Analyze user behavior in the app to get the insights how to improve it
- Interact directly with our customers to validate your proposed design solutions
- Create style guides, recognize patterns and build documentation with team members
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Developers, Product Managers, and the Marketing team to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Collaborate with other designers to give feedback and help each other grow.
What you will bring to the table
Who are you?
- 4+ years of experience in UX UI design, preferably for SaaS web platforms
- 1+ years as a product designer
- Ability to lead the design process end-to-end in a team, from collecting product requirements internally and from end-users, to prototyping, to delivering high-fidelity designs to bring your solutions to life
- Pixel-perfect with attention to the smallest details
- Proven ability to create stunning UI designs, with the accompanying style guides
- Upper-Intermediate level of English for communication with colleagues worldwide
- Proficiency in Figma (team shared libraries, auto layouts, interactive prototypes)
- Data visualization skills
- Team player with great communication skills
- Illustration and motion design experience is nice to have
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- A profitable product that has many active customers, and you can help them improve their daily results
- Challenging work in an international professional environment
- Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications)
- Corporate English classes
- Corporate psychologist service
- 100% coverage of professional courses/conferences
- Gym membership or insurance benefits