You will be spending most of your time building new features and working closely with the product and dev teams. You will also work with the Design and Marketing Team to align and shape the future of the Madgicx design working on things like the Madgicx app, Design Systems, guidelines to UI/UX, and more.
- Designing, building, and iterating on complex user workflows.
- Interacting directly with our customers to validate your proposed design solutions;
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of Developers, Product Managers, and other Designers to continue building and scaling our design systems.
- Delivering a great, end-to-end user experience for all customers, from tech-savvy power users to less advanced, small-scale operators.
What you will bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Ability to lead the design process end-to-end, from collecting product requirements internally and from end-users, to prototyping, to delivering high-fidelity designs and working closely with engineers to bring your solutions to life.
- Knowledgeable of how to create wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes, and presentations to effectively show ideas/features/products.
- Proven ability to create stunning UI designs, with the accompanying style guides.
- Proficiency in Figma (team shared libraries, auto layouts, interactive prototypes).
- Experience working with - and helping to evolve a design system.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English for communication with colleagues worldwide.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Ability to designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Graphic/visual design background.
- Working experience in a B2B SaaS company while developing Enterprise Products.
What we offer you
You will work with Israeli-based start-up developing the innovative Ad-Tech platform that simplifies and optimizes online advertisements on Facebook. You will be working on the biggest challenges of online advertising: from solving the most challenging issues of the ad ecosystem and working closely with the most prominent advertisers out there, to building and scaling our UI/UX and design System.