Madgicx is growing rapidly, and we’re seeking an experienced and highly motivated technical writer to help us improve our user experience.
One of the most important projects you’ll be involved in is The Madgicx Academy. That is one of the most critical projects in the company, which will significantly impact our customer retention rate, satisfaction, and loyalty.
As a Technical writer, you will also be responsible for writing microcopy for our platform and publishing release notes. Our product teams regularly release new tools and features, and you will be in charge of keeping our users in the loop and our platform’s UX impeccable.
You will report directly to the head of content and work closely with different product teams to produce user-facing help content about the power of Madgicx’s products and tools, tailored to various audiences.
What you will be doing
- Writing new help content and optimizing existing content in our Academy
- Working with product managers and designers to create concise, clear, and helpful microcopy for our platform
- Monitoring internal and external feedback channels to help define customer needs and content priorities
- Creating user assistance content for Madgicx’s platform - from tool walk-throughs and video tutorials to how-to’s and best practices
- Publishing release notes on our website for tool improvements and new features
What you will bring to the table
- 5+ years of proven technical writing experience - preferably in SaaS companies
- Familiarity with digital marketing, with an emphasis on Facebook ads and the FB Ads Manager
- Native English
- Ability to step into the shoes of our various customer personas, modify the writing tone and voice to match the customer and use case, and create content that’s meaningful for them
- Quick-learning skills and high motivation to research on your own
- Excellent communication skills, especially when working with a distributed team
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize, and carry out complex writing projects with close attention to detail along the way