Sparkle Content Writer
Madgicx is the fastest-growing SaaS MarTech company in the online marketing space! We offer the world's first all-in-one solution to better track, analyze, build, automate and optimize ads across Facebook, Instagram & Google, and eventually ALL media channels. And with that improve the quality of life for marketers by saving time and making their advertising budgets more profitable.
Madgicx grew from 0 to a 100 million dollar company over the past 3 years. We are proud to be serving world-class brands like ESPRIT, Domino's Pizza, RipCurl, and some of the biggest agencies in the world such as Dentsu. Now it’s time for us to drive the transition from a Start-up to a Scale-up.
Join us and take your part in building a world-class sales organization in the rapidly growing Marketing Technology space! Sparkle is the strongest creatives production machine in the digital marketing industry, it's the the One-Stop Shop for all our customer's design needs.
What you will be doing
As a Sparkle content writer, you’ll join the marketing team and work with teams across the company (and across countries!) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our Sparkle prospects. The Sparkle content writer will be an integral part of our overall content marketing efforts to promote Sparkle's solutions to potential clients and write about creatives, tips and tricks, and more.
The ideal candidate is first and foremost a master of creatives and production. You have an unassailable command of the English language and are obsessed with finding the most precise words that inform, inspire, and drive current and prospective clients to action or understanding.
You are a process-oriented individual that can write and edit a large volume of content without any drop in quality and you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are confident in navigating ambiguity and rapidly shifting priorities. You have a bias towards action, never miss a deadline, and make every piece sing.
In this role you will:
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive content for the Sparkle website and blogs.
- Proficiency in researching and crafting thoughtful and engaging blog content, articles, landing page content, email copy to targeted audiences to help increase conversions
- Create the Q&As about the Sparkle solution
- Collaborate with other members of our marketing team to ensure that all content is on target and optimized for specific audiences
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
What you will bring to the table
Who are you?
- An expert in graphic design, content strategies, social media content, branding, or social media advertising
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables simultaneously
- Can write articles, ebooks, how tos, step by step articles.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
What we offer you
- Competitive salary;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies in the digital marketing field;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications);