Madgicx is looking for a Product Director who will be able to design and develop the product team to achieve exemplary results in line with the product and growth plans, partnering with management to create the right product vision and strategy for success across various users segments and product lines.
- Own the strategy and prioritization roadmap for the core product and business solutions;
- Lead a fast-growing team and manage their performance and growth.
- Recruit and coach additional team members to meet the scaling needs of the company;
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members;
- Manage and define the processes, operations, and collaboration among multiple teams, such as marketing, professional services, sales and success teams, and product managers;
- Be the ultimate customer champion, continuously looking at the product from the end user’s perspective, driving the complete experience to the best possible outcome for the end-user;
- Collaborate with the CTO and Engineering team.
- Drive product competitive analysis and intelligence;
- Own main product metrics
- Responsible for the communication of strategy, plans, and roadmaps to the rest of the organization.
What you will bring to the table
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of software and marketing product management
- Experience in the martech industry – A must
- At least 3 years of leadership experience in an international environment and across multiple sites
- One who is thrilled about getting involved in complex and high-impact problems and getting things done
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong analytical, strategic, and coordinating skills
What we offer you
- Competitive salary;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications);