Marketing Project Manager
You will be the right hand of our VP of Marketing. As we are growing our team, we are looking for someone who is joining our marketing team, to manage projects, keep track of the performance of our team. Best case you are a problem solver, with a great eye for details when it comes to design and user usability, who understands the digital world of advertising (especially Facebook, Instagram ads, TikTok, and Youtube ads). You will work closely with designers, copywriters, and developers to ensure madgicx’s a winning appearance for our brand across all channels of communication. How will you look every day?
- Managing overall team productivity
- Preparing briefs for the designers, managing the process of content production, tracking overall performance.
- Coordinating Social Media Content and being in charge of posting the content.
- Ensure that everyone in the company is using the correct branding.
- Reporting to the VP of Marketing
- Organizing meetings, getting quotes, responding to emails, etc.
What you will bring to the table
- Bachelor degree
- Interest in Advertising, Facebook ads, design trends, Branding.
- 1-year experience in project management
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in English
- English as a mother tongue is a plus
- Basic understanding of Landing Page design, Social media marketing, XD, Figma, etc.
- Basic understanding of design, experience in creating simple graphic solutions for Instagram, understand which elements drive conversions of Landing pages, etc.
- Hands-on, we are not looking for someone who is just giving tasks, you should be part of the process, check-in, if people are on the right track, come up with smart solutions when something gets stuck, or get tasks done on your own when time is ticking.