The HR Generalist will be directly responsible for working directly with the CEO and building the HR space in the Kyiv office. Your experience in human resources management will aid Madgicx in adding value to overall business objectives, implementing Madgicx’s culture, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations. The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills. The noteworthy HR business partner should establish HR process, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between contractors in Kyiv and attract talented recruits. If you are a thinker, producer, fun to work with, a fast learner/adapter, can be part of a management team, can initiate processes, and lead them - sounds like you are a true madgixican!
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in Kyiv.
- to join a full life-cycle of recruiting for open positions (2-3 positions at the same time);
- collect and maintain day to day information from employees: sick leaves, holidays, modifications of hours, salaries, etc;
- Formulate HR process in the Kyiv team including implementation of Madgicx’s culture, values, onboarding & offboarding process, etc’.
- Serving as a link between Human Resources in Kyiv and Human Resources in Israel
- Design and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to the day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Structuring compensation and benefits packages.
- Managing staff wellness initiatives.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you will bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience with Recruitment/HR Management/People Partner activities, etc (preferably in IT industry or marketing agencies);
- successful history of experience in effectively supporting the HR processes (onboarding, performance review, talent management, training, development);
- a desire to grow in the IT Recruitment area (not only providing current HR support).
- the ability to work in a multitasking environment under strict deadlines with a high level of independence.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and G-Suite.
Nice to have, but not necessary:
- experience with IT or Marketing vacancies;
- upper-intermediate-level of English or greater;
- good time management skills and discretion;
- higher education in personnel management/psychology/law or related areas.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
What we offer you
- a highly competitive salary;
- an exciting, international working environment with a talented and dedicated team;
- opportunities for professional growth within the company, corporate events, and team-building activities;
- medical insurance or gym;
- opportunity to spearhead the digital advertising industry;
- all the benefits of working in a leading tech company.