We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our Marketing team and design visual solutions to give our brand/marketing that extra "wow" factor. If you’re a go-getter type of person that can work independently and be proactive, we want you. If you have an eye for detail and 2-3 years of experience in design - especially in the field of online advertising - we’d like to meet you.
You will be working in a casual start-up environment on a wide scope of tasks and deliverables, ranging from general brand identity, product graphics & illustration for ads and social media content across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google, landing pages, printed sales material, exhibition design and anything needed to support our goals.
What you will bring to the table
- English fluency
- Strong design skills
- Design scroll stopping graphics and illustrations that will impress our target audience (marketers around the world).
- Apply strong design aesthetic and smart copy techniques that drive conversions
- Knowledge on landing page structures and layouts that convert
- Experience creating converting ads for Facebook, Instagram, and Google Adwords.
- Black belt ultra ninja master in Adobe CS - you will mainly work with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Figma etc.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team
- Is self-driven and a resourceful problem solver.
- Research skills, you should stay up to date with the latest design styles and ad formats in our industry and across our main channels. That also means of collecting examples and ideas on dribble, instagram or your preferred platform.
- Has “an eye” (if you have 2 or more is a plus) for every small detail that makes a direct or indirect impact on the brand experience: Strong skills in print, photography, digital marketing, in-store merchandising, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of our main ads platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube etc., their potential, limitations and technical requirements.
- Worked for a SaaS company previously or created ads for social media channels.
- Basic knowledgeable in basic video editing and animation
- Willing to grow and learn new skills