Madgicx is the fastest-growing SaaS MarTech company in the online marketing space! We offer the world's first all-in-one solution to better track, analyze, build, automate and optimize ads across Facebook, Instagram & Google, and eventually ALL media channels. And with that improve the quality of life for marketers by saving time and making their advertising budgets more profitable.
Madgicx grew from 0 to a 100 million dollar company over the past 3 years. We are proud to be serving world-class brands like ESPRIT, Domino's Pizza, RipCurl, and some of the biggest agencies in the world such as Dentsu. Now it’s time for us to drive the transition from a Start-up to a Scale-up.
Join us and take your part in building a world-class sales organization in the rapidly growing Marketing Technology space!
What you will be doing
Hundreds of customers and millions of API requests are handled by our R&D department with more than 30 developers. If you are capable of scaling, monitoring, and launching products, improving cloud infrastructure costs, and helping development teams launch products faster, we would love to work with you.
AWS stack: ECS, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch, Elasticbeanstalk
DBs: Postgres, Mongo, Redis
Other: Kaffka, Rabbit MQ, Docker/Docker Compose, Jenkins
- Continue migration services to Docker;
- CI/CD process improvement;
- Security and performance hardening;
- Participation in monitoring development and troubleshooting;
- Scale the services in a cost-effective manner;
- Provide alerts and dashboards to the developers as part of building monitoring tools.
What you will bring to the table
Who are you?
- 5+ years of DevOps experience required;
- You are an expert in AWS cloud products. Experience in GCP, MS Azure is a plus;
- Deep understanding of modern monitoring concepts, experience with Prometheus or Zabbix, Nagios, etc.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines, understanding SDLC;
- Security fundamentals: secrets management, data encryption, network security (VPNs, firewalls/security groups, WAF, private and public networks);
- Experience with containers and container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with Linux-based operating systems (maintenance, troubleshooting);
- Good understanding of Infrastructure-as-a-Code concepts. Experience with CloudFormation.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary;
- Become part of the digital marketing revolution by joining a profitable product company with a large customer base.
- Challenging work in an international professional environment and friendly team;
- Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications);
- Corporate English classes;
- Corporate psychologist service;
- 100% coverage of professional courses/conferences;
- Gym membership or insurance after trial.