Madgicx is the fastest-growing SaaS MarTech company in the online marketing space! We offer the world's first all-in-one solution to better track, analyze, build, automate and optimize ads across Facebook, Instagram & Google, and eventually ALL media channels. And with that improve the quality of life for marketers by saving time and making their advertising budgets more profitable.
Madgicx grew from 0 to a 100 million dollar company over the past 3 years. We are proud to be serving world-class brands like ESPRIT, Domino's Pizza, RipCurl, and some of the biggest agencies in the world such as Dentsu. Now it’s time for us to drive the transition from a Start-up to a Scale-up.
Join us and take your part in building a world-class sales organization in the rapidly growing Marketing Technology space!
What you will be doing
Our goal today is to establish a stable, well-structured, and organized development process with detailed specifications and documentation. The purpose of your role is to collaborate closely with Team Leads and Engineers to provide specifications for changes in our system to achieve our next ambitious goals.
- As a Business Analyst, you will be the liaison between the product and the development teams;
- Working with the product management team on preparation and validation of technical requirements in User Stories;
- You will be accountable for all BA/SA work including creation and delivery of Technical specifications;
- Communicating with the third parties to gather technical requirements on systems integration;
- Creating technical requirements and review the solution with the architect;
- Keeping up to date technical documentation;
- Reviewing and estimating User Stories with the development team;
- Assisting the product team during development;
- Taking part in analysis and troubleshooting of incidents in the production environment.
What you will bring to the table
Who are you?
- Proficient in writing functional and nonfunctional requirements, system diagrams, and wireframes;
- Strong knowledge of main standards for writing specs/docs: API Blueprint, JSON Schema, UML, BPMN;
- Experience in RESTful API design, and SOAP protocol;
- Upper-intermediate level of English with good communication and reporting skills;
- Experience with Microservices architecture;
- 3+ years of experience in the role of Business or System or Functional Analyst.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary;
- Become part of the digital marketing revolution by joining a profitable product company with a large customer base.
- Challenging work in an international professional environment and friendly team;
- Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications);
- Corporate English classes;
- Corporate psychologist service;
- 100% coverage of professional courses/conferences;
- Gym membership or insurance after trial.