Ads Optimization Madgican
Madgicx is the fastest-growing SaaS MarTech company in the online marketing space! We offer the world's first all-in-one solution to better track, analyze, build, automate and optimize ads across Facebook, Instagram & Google, and eventually ALL media channels. And with that improve the quality of life for marketers by saving time and making their advertising budgets more profitable. Madgicx grew from 0 to a 100 million dollar company over the past 3 years. We are proud to be serving world-class brands like ESPRIT, Domino's Pizza, RipCurl, and some of the biggest agencies in the world such as Dentsu. Now it’s time for us to drive the transition from a Start-up to a Scale-up. Join us and take your part in building a world-class sales organization in the rapidly growing Advertising Technology space!
What you will be doing
Our ads optimization madgican will be responsible for helping brands and ad agencies all over the world to scale, optimize and crush their account performance. You are expected to develop new business opportunities ('net new' and within assigned accounts). Also, it is expected to develop clear account plans to generate long-lasting customer relationships that deliver business results. The ideal Ads Optimization Madgican has passion and talent for sales and performance marketing, and feels at home in a sales role. The role is a full-time position.
- Crush sales quotas and demonstrate military-level precision when managing your pipeline
- Stay on top of the most recent best practices in the world of performance marketing, Facebook ads, and eCommerce
- Oversee the setup of the madgicx app and service, and drive success for your clients
What you will bring to the table
Who are you?
We wholeheartedly believe in hiring into the future. We believe in trying our best to envision the impact we want to drive in the market in 1, 2 and 5 years from now and invite individuals into our organization who want to grow with an innovative, non conventional company.
- High level of English - a must
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Knowledge in G-Suite
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Experience in Online Ads is an advantage
- Familiarity with the Madgicx platform is an advantage
- Experience with HubSpot is an advantage
How do you know this is the right place?
- Do you believe in leading by example? Do you believe in collaboration over dictation, when it comes to working with clients and team members?
- Do you believe in over delivering value to your clients, team members, and company? Do you believe the modern-day sales leader is not a salesperson talking to potential customers, but much rather a "doctor talking to patient"?
- If you believe in these values as much as we do
- If you believe to be a physical embodiment of these values....
- If you believe in the power online ads and eCommerce has for entrepreneurs, creators, and business leaders all over the world then you'll, without a doubt, become extremely successful in Madgicx.
- Madgicx is packed with opportunities for strong sales leaders to leave a mark on the market, our sales best practices, processes, and operations.
We can't wait to meet you, sell with you, and build with you.
✨ The madgicx bootcamp ✨
Become a performance marketer specialist from 0 to 100 -
Over 8 weeks, you will be taught everything you need to know about the eCommerce world, online marketing, PPC, Facebook ads, Google ads, our platform, and our various business units.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary;
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
- Challenging work in the international professional environment;
- Opportunities for professional growth (including free external and internal professional training courses and certifications);